Evaluating and Verifying Clinical Trials from an Independent Standpoint
GCP auditing operations are conducted as part of quality assurance activities in order to improve the reliability of a clinical trial by evaluating and verifying, whether the clinical trial is conducted in compliance with GCP (GPSP), Pharmaceutical Affairs Law, protocol, and standard operating procedures, etc.
- Consultation in accordance with GCP, Related Laws, Regulations and Standards
- System Audits
- Audit of Medical Institutions Conducting Clinical Trials
- Internal and External Audits of Individual Contract Services
- Audit Investigator initiated Clinical Trials
- Our staff, well versed in the concepts of ISO9000 and familiar with clinical trials, are actively engaged.
- Our staff, experienced in audit activities in pharmaceutical companies and other organization, conduct efficient and high quality audits.
- Our staff, with high level of communication skills, attend to various requirements appropriately.
- We provide services with aiming towards continual improvement.
[ Contact ] Sales Department TEL +81-3-5804-7577 / FAX +81-3-5684-7872
[ Last Update ]