Notes on use
1. Prohibited Actions
The following acts must not be engaged in when accessing or using this website.
- Acts that causes or may cause EPS or third parties to suffer damage to property or invasion of privacy.
- Acts that is or may be detrimental to, or causes or may cause damage to, EPS or third parties.
- Acts that is or is likely to be in violation of laws or ordinances.
- Other acts that are deemed by EPS to be inappropriate.
Any and all copyrights and other intellectual property rights (including rights to obtain or to apply for registration of such rights) for all of the content offered on this website (including copyright works, likenesses, character, logos, marks, software) are expressly reserved by EPS or the providers of said intellectual property. The use of contents that is downloaded, printed out, or otherwise reproduced from this website shall be limited to personal use.
Information or software from this website must not be used (copied, uploaded, posted, quoted, etc.) on another website or in printed material. Contents from this website shall not be used in ways not permitted by the Copyright Act of Japan, without the express authorization of EPS.
Trademarks and service marks displayed on this website are the property of EPS or the owner who have given EPS authorization to use them. Use of these trademarks and service marks without the express authorization of their owners is prohibited.
4. Temporary Interruption of Site Services
In case EPS determines that it is necessary to temporarily interrupt the provision of information on this website, due to system maintenance needs or problems in site operation; fire or power outage; earthquake or other natural disaster; or other operational or technical reasons, it may do so without prior notice. EPS shall take no responsibility whatsoever for damages resulting from such interruptions.
5. Changes to this site
Please note that EPS may change the contents and address (URL) of this website without prior notice.
In principle, the link to this site is free, provided, however, subject to the following matters.
- Please do not create links from websites that are not topically related to this website, or create links for improper (profit-making, business solicitation, etc.) purposes.
- Please refrain from using EPS’s trademarks, logo etc. Please use only text when creating link.
- Please note that the content and URLs for this website may be deleted or changed without prior notice. When such deletions or changes are made, no notifications will be provided to parties who have linked to this website.
- When creating a link to this website, please clearly indicate that the link is to this website. Please do not create links that result in the display of only certain content from an EPS website page, display content from this website within a frame, or operate in other ways that do not clearly indicate that this website has been accessed.
- Please note that EPS shall take no responsibility whatsoever for responding to complaints, damage claims, etc. by third parties regarding websites from which this website has been linked to.
- Please follow any requests by EPS to delete links to this website.
7. Linked Sites
Regarding websites that have posted links to this website, EPS does not endorse the use of either those websites or any products or services described on them.
8. Disclaimer and Waiver of Warranties
EPS makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, usefulness, etc., of information, software programs, services, or anything else related to this website. Furthermore, EPS takes no responsibility whatsoever for damages due to software or hardware problems and EPS shall not in any way be liable for dispute, or any other problems arising between you and other users of this website or a third parties in connection with this website.
9. Protection of Personal Information
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Inquiries about this website
EPS accepts inquiries about this site from an inquiry form.
[Date of Last Revision：09/20/16]